Sunday, March 5, 2017

10. Brygada Kawalerii

Also know as the Black Brigade. While I am waiting on the von Luck campaign to kick off I figured I would put the 10. Brygada Kawalerii against 1939 German forces.

10. Brygada Kawalerii in the wheat field
Now to say that this is my favorite Polish unit may get a few snickers, but think there are many famous Polish units fighting in North Africa, Poland 1939 and 44, the East Front, France 1940 and 44 and defending Scotland from the Germans so there is a lot to choose from.

The Chain of Command force list that I am using is awesome. Then I found out how hard it is for the Germans to hit anything as the 10th is an elite unit. I know they are better than regular but I am not sure if they are elite and there is nothing in between.

Half way through the game the Poles are doing better than most would think, with the Germans losing an armoured car and three soldiers.

I will have an after action report soon-ish.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the BatRep! Nice game photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will work on the AAR this week game took a terrible turn and Adolf will not be happy with this SS unit.

      Delete