Friday, January 7, 2011

Recycling an Item

I had to renew my subscription to Wargames Illustrated and every year I look to see what they offer as an incentive. Recently they were offering some really nice looking tanks and assault guns for World War II from Flames of War. As none of them would convert over to the Middle East (can you imagine a King Tiger in the desert) I went with the American Fire Direction Center. It looked like a nice enough tent set up but I was surprised at the quality of the castings. I see this as a base camp for either side in Lebanon 1982 or the War of Attrition. Possibly to be used as part of an Egyptian camp looking to be raided by the IDF.

What other items have you been able to recycle for the gaming table?

Image from the Flames of War Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment