Saturday, February 1, 2014

Paint Table Saturday


Following Sofie’s lead here is my first Paint Table Saturday.

Here is my table after a week of productivity. From the top left we see a company of 1939 Poles getting close to being assembled and primed. Below them are seven 1/144 scale aircraft being primed and painted. Across from them are three tanks (thanks Chris), snow monsters and two Eureka Bearoplanes. Lastly are the 1939 Germans and 1/2400 scale American ships for the Spanish American War and 1902. in the upper right hand corner. This should keep me busy for a while.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and showing us what you are doing! You are not going to get bored! I added your link in my paint table Saturday blog post. Happy painting!
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting looking table. Look forward to seeing those items completed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. It is an interesting assortment of figures.

    ReplyDelete