Saturday, February 8, 2014

Paint Table Saturday II

The table is looking more organized as I completed 6 1/2400 scale American warships for the pre-dreadnought and Spanish American War periods. One more ship and I will have Commodore Dewey’s squadron. Also finished up 16 15mm dead German Falschimjaegers. Up next are two Polish 6 ton Vickers tanks, 2 37mm anti tank guns and an armored car.

My at bat circle is to the right of where I paint. Noting is added unless there is an opening. We will see how long that lasts.

I would also like to welcome three new friends here on my blog, Sofie, Dave and Captain Richard.  Welcome all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome Jon! And thanks for participating and showing you paint table today! I added your link to my blog post.
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete