Monday, February 3, 2014

Some Where over France

Yesterday I was able to take part in some World War I aerial combat. Mark and I started out in a quick 2 v 2 combat with me using a Sopwith Camel and a Hanriot-Dupont HD1. Well my HD1 went down quickly which is a shame as it is one of my favorite aircraft for the period.


So a call went out for an aircraft to fly up and help smite the evil Huns. Quickly we see the familiar shape of a doghouse flying up (using the stats of a Camel).


Quickly the Baron jumps Snoopy only to have the tables turn making short work of him. Way to go Snoopy.


At some point we added first Gregg to the fight and than another German player (sorry I forgot the name) how ever after losing his fighter took a Gotha and made life difficult for the British.

I ended up flying a SE5a (another favorite of mine) but the bomber did get away. Sorry no pictures for that.

I had fun and look forward to getting together with these guys soon and trying again.

3 comments:

  1. The planes are great and the game looks like fun. As for the doghouse.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_cXBqqp8RE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see about making the dog house in 3D. :) As for the music, I will have it on my iPad for the next battle.

    ReplyDelete