Thursday, February 20, 2014

Paint Table Saturday IV

My Friday and Saturday posts keep showing up on Thursday evenings and Friday mornings. One of the reasons is my weekends have been hectic. Between job searches, school and my writings so much gets pushed to the weekends. Add to this my religious studies and not using a computer on the Sabbath and I end up with a very small window for posting to either of the painting contests.

So with that out of the way here is what I have accomplished this week.

In 1/2400 scale two Gazelle class cruisers that will see action in my 1902 campaign.

Six 40mm (ish) Evil/Mad Snowmen that I understand may be part of an Easter engagement.

Thirty-two 15mm Polish 10th Brigade troops for my early war Chain of Command.

A 15mm Platoon (25) troopers
(7) troopers - 15mm Polish support (1) adjutant and (6) anti-tank gunners

In the queue I am working on 2 F2Bs in 1/144 scale, two Panthers and a Stug in 15mm. I also have addition support troops for my 10th Brigade Poles.

All in all a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment