Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A New Month

Well we are into a new month and I have made a couple of long-term goals that involve my Lebanon 1982 project. By putting them in writing I believe I will have a better chance of completing them. First up I started a Hebrew class last night. I understand this is a hard language to learn but there are to many books written in Hebrew that I wish to read. This is probably my longest of long-term projects. Second is I need to finish up a scenario I have been working on for Richard at TooFatLardies for their Christmas Special. Right now I am waiting on the miniatures for the play test.

Speaking of play tests, I need to commit to at least two games a month. That may not sound like a lot but between my job, family and other commitments it can be difficult. I am sure my gaming buddies will be glad to hear this (and remember I said at least two).

So this should be enough until the end of the year when I can make a resolution to paint all of my figures before buying more. No honestly I mean that.


Now what can I do with six of these? (Wink, wink, nod, nod)

No comments:

Post a Comment