Sunday, May 4, 2014

Peter Pig - 1914 Germans

This weekend, miniature gamers have seen on TMP that Peter Pig has released new figures and remastered others for their World War I collection. And all I can say is Yeah!!!!!

The Kaiser has new troops at the ready, including new command, jaegers and standard infantry in their pickelhaube helmets. Ready to take on the British Empire, Russia and France. These troops for 1914 make me think (and hope) we will be seeing new additions for the other armies as we advance through the Centenary.

What do we need in 15mm from Peter Pig? in my opinion we need Arabs and Empire Troops to take on the Ottomans, as well as the Ottomans and the Americans.  I can see Martin releasing the Ottomans through 2015 and 2016 with the Americans coming in 2017. Are there other troops needed. Why of course we all have our personal wants. I hope to see troops for the Russian and German Civil Wars to be released in 2017 through 2019. I can hope can't I?

What do you want to see released? For me I will start out with the jaegers and dismounted cavalry.

While I know that there are companies out their with 15mm World War I figures. But today 15mm are in the 17-18mm scales and I prefer the true 15mm from Perter Pig.

Images are from Peter Pig.



No comments:

Post a Comment