Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Outpost Games

On a recent trip to Phoenix I had an opportunity to explore the gaming community of the greater Scottsdale/Phoenix area. It was a pleasure to find Imperial Outpost Games a short drive from were our friends live giving me an enjoyable Sunday afternoon.

This gaming store has everything a gamer would desire. I found not only the usual products from Games Workshop and Flames of War but board games, books and other gaming accessories. The playing area is extensive. If I was to find any fault it was the lack of TOOFATLardy products.

The staff and clientele were welcoming and I was able to find out that there was historical (non Flames of War) played during the week.

If I was to move to Arizona I am glad that there is a thriving gaming community there.


Imperial Outpost Games
4920 W Thunderbird Rd
Glendale, AZ 85306

Pictures are from my visit.






No comments:

Post a Comment