Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 - Looking Forward

It is hard to believe that 2010 went so fast. For me it has been great. I started a blog (been wanting to do that for awhile), got back into 15mm figures (thank you Mark), and several new periods.

Lebanon will be an on going project for 2011 as will the War of Attrition. The figures for Operation Raviv are coming along nicely as is the idea of building Green Island for doing the raid (Thank you Mark)

I have even started a check list to show my progress painting. A positive number shows I am getting down the stacks of figures, and a negative number means I bought some more. Not sure how to handle selling figures or the figure I ordered last year from QRF.

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you at the conventions and online.

5 comments:

  1. Mostly 6mm WWII and 28mm WWI and VBCW (early WWII)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...you've got to love 15mm! Just out of interest I am currently making a model of castle Beaufort for a 15mm game we are putting on at Plymouth Association of Wargamers show on Saturday 5th February. With the height of the terrain the castle will be at eyelevel!...Should look great! If you get chance to go them come along and say hi!

    ReplyDelete