Friday, April 14, 2017

Flying the Friendly Skies

No this is not a United rant but my reintroduction to the Wings of Glory/War system. I played this from the book days and than latter when the first miniatures came out. As a system for WWI it had a good feel but here I was an all grownup wargamer and I need complicated rules and flight profiles. Or did I.

Well recently I was reintroduced to the WWI and WWII systems and it both was fun and felt right so what was I to do went caught between two very different gaming ideals. Well I did what any self respecting gamer would do, I went out and bought the rules and more aircraft for Battle of Britain.

What can I say I am a sucker for the Me-110. I am sure it turns like a pig but it does look cool. Oh and there will also be Hurricanes and Gladiators. More soon on the first game.

No comments:

Post a Comment