Thursday, May 26, 2016

Progress - Sort Of

Working on two projects both dealing with Chain of Command in northern France. One is a quasi-commando scenario taking place in the days leading up to Operation Overlord.


While I have most of the figures and vehicles, it is the chateau that is giving me the most trouble of finding. I have looked at both MDF and resin but nothing so far has grabbed me. But even though I still  miss a key building I am pleased with my writing progress have completed two thousand words for the two articles. Just need to finish one of them.










So any thought on 15mm chateaus? Looking for the likes this.








Found out about this after I finished this blog. 
http://www.sarissa-precision.com/Chateau/p1603368_13522531.aspx
Should fit the build.


No comments:

Post a Comment