Sunday, February 20, 2011

Latest Additions to the Eqyptian and IDF Forces


This past week has been very productive on the painting font. Unfortunately less so on the blogging side of life.

I was able to finish up my Israelis for Operation Raviv. These troops are a mixture of Peter Pig Range 17 armed with AK47s and QRF’s Israeli Command armed with Uzis.

They are done by the flowing steps.
  • Prime Black
  • Base dry brush of Yellow Olive (892) or Olive Grey (888)
  • Dry Brush Medium Grey (987)
  • I than did the kit and weapons in various shades.



Egyptian Infantry also made an appearance. These troops will be used for the War of Attrition. I will show the base troops in caps and the mechanized infantry in Soviet style helmets.

They are done by the flowing steps.
  • Prime Black
  • Base Dry Brush of Pale Sand (837)
  • Wash of Citadel Devlan Mud
  • Skin Medium Flesh tone (860)
  • Kit is done in Formula P3 Gun Corps Brown.

 
I look forward to getting them on the table and into battle.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice update. Those Egyptians look very good. Are you going to use the Peter Pig helmet figure with ak47 for Egyptian mech infantry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a mix of Peter Pig Range 17 Regulars in helmets and QRF Shock Infantry and Command. By using both lines I think it gives me more figure poses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also finished up eight dead Egyptians with caps, but I think I may need more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you like the QRF figures mixed with the Peter Pig. My Syrians are a mix of QRF & Peter Pig but only QRF figures not covered in the Peter Pig line. Not a big fan of the QRF moderns. Now their AWI line through their Freikorps line I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, very nice paintjobs, makes me think of doing a side project in 15mm.

    ReplyDelete