Sunday, February 6, 2011

100th Post

With this being my 100th posting I would like thank you all for visiting my blog. I have had over 13,000 page views from 72 different countries. This is better than I could have ever hoped for.

I would like to thank my friends like Mark Kinsey for his support. He has helped me to acquire new buildings, terrain and miniatures in a new scale. Something I said I was not going to do. Thank you Mark.

I want to also thank Richard Clarke and Chris Stoesen over at the TOOFALardies for their input on the rules and the period.

So as the year continues I look forward to doing more with Lebanon 1982, and The War of Attrition. Operation Raviv and Green Island are both coming along nicely and I look forward to playing them and reporting back to you about the results.

Once again thank you all.
Jon

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100th post. Your work has been inspirational. I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it's been good reading and quite inspirational!

    ReplyDelete