Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Push Continues

The Big Push is on. As of last night I have completed the TOOFATLardies blinds, twenty15mm figures, telegraph pools and two buildings. I have another 20 or so figures to strip and repaint, fifty or so figures to prime and nine tanks that I am assembling. Mental note on the last, need to pick you glue. I also has a dozen or so aircraft to finish detailing but at 1/1250 scale not sure how to do Soviet red stars.

The buildings have been the most interesting. They are paper mache and I plan on using them with the rest of my Aqaba buildings. While I am not a fan of my abilities of cutting and building paper structures paper mache is something I can work with.


Close Up. It looks like I have to touch up the tree trunks.
I will be on the look out for roof clutter.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good for the Mesopotamia front with the buildings. I like the mat your'e using why did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I should say where rather than why

    ReplyDelete